Menu close

Advice and support from experts in social work

Are you having difficulties in understanding the rules concerning parental leave, in doubt about your rights in relation to sickness in connection with holidays and wondering what to do if you are affected by long-term illness? Call our social workers and get answers to your questions.

Our social workers can clarify the simple issues that may crop up on a regular basis during your working life, as well as spar with you on tougher issues that may affect your ability to work. This may include, e.g. how you can get back to your place of work or the job market after an illness, sickness benefit, disablement rehabilitation, flex jobs and early retirement pension.

The social workers can also help you to maintain an overview if you have a case in the public system. They can act as a sparring partner and assist you in your communication with the authorities.

When can you use the social workers?

The social workers can, i.a., help you with questions regarding:

  • Parental leave
  • Illness of a child
  • Work-related injuries
  • Sickness benefit
  • Flex job
  • Public early retirement pension
  • Leave to look after a close relative or friend or filial leave to look after someone who is terminally ill

Are you registered correctly?

The best way we can help is if we have the correct information about you. This is of importance to your professional, legal and economic rights. So please ensure that you always change your information if changes occur in your work life

You can correct your information at Mit forbund (Danish)

Contact us

32 96 13 31

We can help with anything from providing specific answers to assistance in relation to public authorities, appeals etc. You can also book a time for a personal interview where a lay representative may accompany you.

You are welcome to contact us by telephone on Monday to Thursday between 8.30 a.m. and 16.00 p.m. and Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 15.00 p.m. You can also contact us by mail at