Rules and FAQ
Read the rules for our campaign “Invite a colleague to join our community”, and get answers to frequently asked questions.
- The campaign runs until December 31st 2023.
- You may recommend/register as many members as you wish. Anyone employed in financial areas can join Finansforbundet.
- The campaign is aimed at new members. As an existing member, you will only be rewarded in the form of a gift card if the person you refer becomes a new paying member of Finansforbundet (student assistants are not covered by this campaign as Finansforbundet already offers students a free membership).
- The person recommended/the new member must not have held a membership of Finansforbundet in the past six months.
- We send out gift cards to existing members when the new member has registered. Please note that the gift cards are taxable but not taxed automatically. Reporting of the gift card to the tax authorities (SKAT) is therefore the responsibility of the winners (B income).
- Your recommendation/registration of a new member is based on a first-come, first-served principle. If the same person is referred to us by several members, the first referring member wins the prize.
- There is a maximum of 2,000 gift cards in the campaign.
- Until December 31 2023, we welcome new members with a three months’ membership for free. The new member may cancel their membership by giving three months’ notice at the end of the current month if the member still works in the sector or one month’s notice at the end of the current month if the member is unemployed, has retired or has switched to a new job in another sector (withdrawal according to the statutes of Finansforbundet).
- Finansforbundet reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
We take stock on the first business day of every month and will send your gift card by email once we have registered your colleague’s membership.
You can recruit or submit contact details for as many potential members as you like.
Yes, you must pay tax on your gift card (taxable as B income). And you must report the amount to SKAT yourself.
We will send the gift card to you once we have registered your colleague’s membership. It may take a few weeks for the registration to appear in our membership system. For inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until December 31st 2023, all new members get a three months’ membership for free, saving them DKK 780 (the monthly fee for membership of Finansforbundet is DKK 260 if you are employed and DKK 170 if you are unemployed).
The deadline is December 31st 2023.
The more members who stand united in Finansforbundet, the better. We consider the campaign “the extra push” needed to get new members. The campaign is an investment that will ultimately yield a surplus as we are bringing in new members.