Go to an interview about your work life
Finansforbundet helps you towards a successful work life. We are your impartial sparring partner, and our expert consultants are ready to give you advice.
Whether you need help discussing your future career, your competences, your job satisfaction or other subjects that affect your work life, you can get impartial, individual sparring from Finansforbundet’s consultants. It can take place by phone, on Teams or face-to-face, depending on your preference.
Here are some specific examples of subjects that you can discuss during the interview:
- Adjustments to job content
- Desire to switch company or industry
- Working abroad
- Defining your key competences
- Development towards management
- Clarification of job motivation
- Advice on education and general competence development
- Complex situations and relational challenges at work
- Balance between work and personal life
- Challenges in connection with the rate of change in the sector
Book your interview
If you wish to arrange an interview, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information in your e-mail:
- Your full name
- Your membership or civil reg. (CPR) no. (six digits)
- Your phone number
- Your e-mail address
- Whether you wish to conduct the interview in English
- Whether you wish to conduct the interview over the phone or in person at Finansforbundet, Applebys Plads, Copenhagen.
We will phone you or send a response to your e-mail with a proposed date and time for the interview.