As a general rule, you can navigate Finansforbundet’s websites without providing personal data, i.e. data that can be used to identify you as a person, such as first and last name, private address, member number and email address.
However, there are certain special features that you can only use and benefit from if you provide personal data, but it is generally the case that we only ask you for the information that is necessary to be able to serve you.
For example, when you:
- Log in to get access to Feriebørsen [Holiday Exchange] or edit your member data and consent, because we need to be able to uniquely identify you using NemID or your personal username and password.
- Sign up for a newsletter, because then we need to know your email address and your name to be able to uniquely identify you and send you the newsletter.
- Sign up for an event, because we need a number of pieces of information to be able to process your registration and possibly invoice you.
- Use our payroll or job calculator, because it is necessary, e.g. for salary information, to be able to place your salary level and calculate the value of your salary.
- Book a career interview, because in doing so, you accept that your career advisor needs access to the results of your exercises so that they can be used as a starting point for the interview. We also use your data to send you career information relevant to your results. For example, this could be information about relevant courses and events.
- Fill out one of the forms we occasionally use in connection with, e.g. campaigns, where we may need to contact you later.
- Log in to our extranet, Finansnet, as a delegate, because it is necessary for us to uniquely identify you and your position using NemID or your personal username and password.
What information do we store?
If you have given consent on our website, we can also collect information that we use to optimise the website and make it even more relevant to you.
This involves the following information:
- Your computer’s IP address in pseudonymised form
- Screen size of device and device type, e.g. PC, mobile or iPad.
- Operating system and browser type
- Geographic location (country only)
- Preferred language of the pages you visit
- Keystrokes and actions with the mouse, e.g. movements, location and clicks
- URL address of the website you are visiting
- The pages you have visited with us and the date and time
We only process the information for as long as necessary to be able to optimise the website, and we delete the information within 365 days at the latest.
You can read more here
We collect the information via cookies, which are small text files that the website saves on your computer to be able to keep track of what happens during your visit and to be able to recognise the computer. A cookie only contains text, it is not a program and does not contain viruses. Cookies are necessary to make the website work. For example, they remember whether the same user has previously visited a particular page and how long the visit lasted. We do not resell the data and we of course follow applicable legislation.
Here are the cookies we store on your computer if you have given your consent.
The cookie declaration itself is provided by Cookie Information and if you have any questions about it, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the cookie declaration