Congratulations to Claus, Dorte, Guru, Lone, Martin and Stine!
Six winners of Finansforbundet in Nordea's Skulderklappet make a big difference to their colleagues every day. The six winners will each receive a prize of DKK 5000.
Every year, Finansforbundet in Nordea awards Skulderklappet (‘a pat on the back’) to colleagues who have done something special. This year, the prize goes to these six colleagues. Each of the winners will in January receive a prize of DKK 5,000.
The nominations show lots of creative elements and good examples of willingness to make a difference and strengthening the coherence. A total of 66 employees were nominated for the Skulderklappet prize by their colleagues.
Congratulations to the 6 winners:
- Claus Harring, Fokus-team Business Banking DK
- Dorte Elisabeth Madsen, Bolig og IP-specialister Sjælland
- Guru Suresh Pardeshi, Web Channel Office
- Lone Hviid Aarestrup, Private Banking Formueforvaltning – Aarhus
- Martin Bækhøj, Formueforvaltning Odense
- Stine Vestergaard, Rudkøbing
There were many good reasons, and it has been a pleasure for Finansforbundet in Nordea to choose who should end up receiving the six Skulderklap prizes.
Here is a small excerpt of the reasons why the six winners deserved to win the Skulderklappet prize:
- The friend of friends - and a shoulder to lean on
- Always ‘runs with the ball’
- Contributes every single day with good mood and good energy to the team
- Someone who makes it even more fun to go to work - at the same time someone I can talk to about difficult personal things
- Always notices his colleagues and everyone gets a nice remark along the way
- Has taken the initiative to do something completely extraordinary for all her colleagues
All of the 66 nominated colleagues have been celebrated locally with breakfast and surprises with their colleagues.
The six recipients of the Skulderklappet prize can look forward to a little extra pampering. On 12 January - on Finansforbundet in Nordea's 31st birthday - they are invited to a small treat with Finansforbundet in Nordea in Metro, where the board hand over the prizes. Afterwards, they are invited out for lunch.