Market Tech 2020 - Invest in Yourself
Join an exclusive network jointly created with dealers from Markets, Danske Bank
... an exclusive network jointly created with dealers from Markets, Danske Bank
A perfect network, if you
- have a strong, attractive profile in Markets
- possess unique, sought-after skill-sets
- are doing brilliantly in your career
You should join, because
- the future calls for new skill-sets, a trend that will also affect your field
- the network gives you ideal conditions for proactively managing your position and career and addressing your future – right now
What you get in return
- four networking meetings with external experts
- a two-day trip to London's market tech environment
- a professionally facilitated networking process with Steffen Löfvall, PhD, Director and co-founder of cph:learning.
Further details about the five networking meetings
- Trends at market tech players in Denmark and abroad: collaborators and disruptors.
Technological trends that will transform market departments in the years ahead.
Host: Copenhagen FinTech Lab
- New collaboration models in the wake of open markets. Platform strategy, API cooperation and cloud-based solutions. Host: Saxo Bank
- Visit to London's market tech environment: different banks' market departments, market-tech start-ups and accelerator environments. Host: London market-tech/fin-tech environment
- New tasks in the wake of robots and AI. How can AI be used in the Markets department? Host: An undertaking in Denmark's financial sector
- Organisation, expertise strategy and career planning. We organise the details and look at the skill-sets required in the future and at your career plan. Host: Financial Services Union
Price: DKK 5,000, including hotel accommodation and air travel to London (directly related to the trip). We start up the network in the autumn of 2020, provided that we have at least 15 participants.
If you have any questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org